SGH Warsaw School of Economics cooperates with its partners in the New Economy Lab – the project that aims at strengthening and development of scientific and educational cooperation between SGH and its partners.
New Economy Lab is financed by the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange NAWA - the total budget of the project is 2’000’000 PLN. The project started on 1st of December 2018 and will last until 30th of June 2022.
The New Economy Lab is carried out in partnership with six SGH’s partners.
Key project’s actions are:
- Preparation of international scientific publications.
- Organization of international conferences and seminars.
- Developing modern teaching materials that will be used in the institutions involved in the project.
- Exchange of students and employees.
- Conducting research and development in the international dimension.